To be a community that pursues hope & truth excellently, artistically, & humbly
About Our Programs
*Titles marked with an asterisk designate a win in the MIFA One Act state championship.
- 2020-2021: Holes, Charley’s Aunt, Les Misérables
- 2019-2020: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Spoonriver Anthology, COVID Cabaret
- 2018-2019: Cinderella, Much Ado About Nothing*, Yellow Boat | Steel Magnolias
- 2017-2018: RAGS, Silent Sky*, The Westing Game
- 2016-17: Footloose, Lend Me a Tenor*, Pride & Prejudice
- 2015-16: Godspell, Dogfight, You Can’t Take it With You
- 2014-15: Music Man, Shakespeare in Hollywood, Wrinkle in Time
- 2013-14: Fiddler on the Roof, Wit*, Rumors
- 2012-13: Once Upon a Mattress, The Government Inspector, The Crucible
- 2011-12: Bye Bye Birdie, Diary of Anne Frank, Fools
- 2010-11: Guys and Dolls, Suds, The Elephant Man
- 2009-10: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Rags*, Much Ado About Nothing
- 2008-09: High School Musical, Noises Off, Flowers for Algernon
- 2007-08: West Side Story, I Never Saw Another Butterfly, Rumors
- 2006-07: HONK!, Lend Me a Tenor*, 12 Angry Jurors
- 2005-06: The Wizard of Oz, The King and I, The Grapes of Wrath, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- 2004-05: Magician’s Nephew & The Lion, Witch & the Wardrobe, Annie, Thieves’ Carnival, The Crucible
- 2003-04: Cheaper By the Dozen, Footloose, The Yellow Boat, Noises Off
- 2002-03: Anne of Green Gables, Joseph, Scarlet Pimpernel, Grapes of Wrath
- 2001-02: Importance Of Being Earnest, Blood Brothers, Scarlet Pimpernel
- 2000-01: Murder’s In the Heir, Suds, Fiddler on the Roof
- 1999-00: The Foreigner & Steel Magnolias, Rags, Oliver
- 1998-99: Diary Anne Frank/Return Forbidden Planet*/Bye Bye Birdie
- 1997-98: Charley’s Aunt, All About Eve, Rags
- 1996-97: Musical Comedy Murders 1940, Pippin, Hello Dolly!
- 1995-96: A Christmas Carol, Ordinary People, Oklahoma!
- 1994-95: Lend Me a Tenor, Pippin
- 1993-94: The Miracle Worker, My Fair Lady
- 1992-93: The Man Who Came to Dinner, Sound of Music
- 1991-92: I Remember Mama, West Side Story
- 1990-91: Importance Of Being Earnest, Fiddler on the Roof
- 1989-90: Rehearsal for Murder, The King and I
- 1988-89: Imaginary Invalid, Pride and Prejudice
- 1988: The Death and Life of Larry Benson
- 1987: Onions in the Stew
- 1986: We’re All Guilty
- 1985: David and Lisa
- 1984: The Crucible
- 1983: Where the Lilies Bloom
- 1982: Our Town
- 1981: To Kill a Mockingbird
- 1980: The Miser
- 1979: Cheaper by the Dozen
- 1978: Up the Down Staircase
- 1977: Diary of Anne Frank
- 1976: Flowers for Algernon
- 1975: The Miracle Worker
- 1974: Charley’s Aunt
- 1973: The Man Who Came to Dinner
- 1972: Our Town
- 1971: Another Language
- 1970: I Remember Mama
- 1969: A Boy With a Cart
- 1968: Good Morning, Miss Dove
- 1967: Pride and Prejudice
Our TAP group, or Theatre Arts Parents, is a group of parents and friends who are dedicated to the promotion and well being of the theatre arts and forensics programs at HCHS. TAP seeks primarily to oversee the raising of monies to support various student-run productions throughout the year, both onstage and in technical support. A second function is to encourage students in a variety of ways and provide opportunities for fellowship between parents and students. TAP members participate in one of five committees (hospitality, decorations, fundraising, prayer & support, promotions) to achieve these goals.
If you love theatre and Holland Christian, then TAP is the perfect place for you. There are many opportunities for involvement throughout the year, especially if your son or daughter is involved in one of its productions. If you are interested in coming alongside HC Theatre and supporting the efforts of those involved in theatre and encouraging its students, please contact Elle Nieuwsma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.820.2905, or contact one of the currant TAP Board members. We love our students and our patrons. Your voice and willing hands are always welcomed!
”I love that my school is a Christian school. I love that we share in worship each week and learn about the world through a Christian perspective; I love my teachers, how they show their faith in their teaching, and are always willing to reach out to me outside of school if I need them.
”The teachers are outstanding and go above and beyond the call to impact my kids.
”The teachers care about their students: they want to help students develop their strengths and understand that they are made in god's image with specific talents and gifts.
”I think holland Christian’s teaching staff is a huge strength. The level of care, concern, and character that most of the teachers possess is what makes the HC experience so impactful for our kids.
”No child is just a number. Teachers really know them, understand their strengths and weaknesses, lift them up in prayer, challenge classmates to care about them and for them.
Want to support the HCHS theatre program?
If you are interested in coming alongside HC Theatre and supporting the efforts of those involved in theatre and encouraging its students by joining TAP, please contact Elle Nieuwsma at email@example.com or 616.820.2905, or contact one of the currant TAP Board members. If you are interested in helping to support the theatre program financially, please do so through the donate button below!